- finish my BSN (estimated- spring 2014)
- lose 50 lbs
- find a job
- be more involved in the kid's schools (PTO, SBDM)
- be more involved in church (vestry maybe this year. yikes)
- be more consistent in my eating habits and have them compliment my exercise habits instead of exercising so I can eat junk
- go on more dates
- teach my kids to play the piano
My update on these goals
- on track to finish my BSN in FIVE weeks. FIVE!
- still a work in progress
- job- check. it's not a perfect job, but it's a job.
- definitely more involved. on the family resource council and official box tops coordinator at the boy's school; PTO secretary at the girl child's school.
- I have been more involved in church. I decided not to run for vestry, but have been asked to be the President for ECW (Episcopal Church Women). they think I'll bring in a younger demographic.
- I have been doing far better with my eating habits. fruits and vegetables are my friends.
- dates...um. yeah, about that.
- I started teaching the kids to play, but haven't been very consistent.
so that's that. need to post about my running soon.