my 20's weren't bad, really. I received two college degrees. I gave birth to 3 children. I moved to KY (which I looooove). I made some awesome friends.
however, other than that my personal life has been hell. I got divorced. I've been single for about 4 years (not complaining). I haven't had a date in over a year. I never dreamed I'd be turning 30 and unemployed. sigh.
goals for my 30's
- finish my BSN (estimated- spring 2014)
- lose 50 lbs
- find a job
- be more involved in the kid's schools (PTO, SBDM)
- be more involved in church (vestry maybe this year. yikes)
- be more consistent in my eating habits and have them compliment my exercise habits instead of exercising so I can eat junk
- go on more dates
- teach my kids to play the piano
that's it for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with more eventually.