Wednesday, July 18, 2012

the week thus far

So Monday I did Bob Harper's Totally Ripped Core workout. Oh. Em. Gee. I dripped sweat. More than I do when running for the same amount of time. I wasn't that sore...so I think I need to work on tightening my core a bit more when doing the exercises. There were some that were extremely difficult for me, but I figure it'll come to me in time.

Then later? Spent two. Yes, two hours at the pool with my kids. I really don't know how to mark it in MyFitnessPal because I'm not swimming consistently for two hours, but there was time that I did swim some laps or I was treading water or doing aqua exercises. So far I'm just counting half the time I spend in the pool.

Tuesday I spent an hour in the pool with the kids, then headed to West Sixth for their Run Club. Got in 3 miles. The first one, was awesome. The last two...not so much. Ended up walking almost the whole last mile. I don't think I was hydrated enough.

Today, I set my alarm to get up for Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior DVD. Yeah, didn't get up. Headed to swim with the kids in a little bit and will either get it in after lunch or I'll do it tonight after they're in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment