Sunday, March 17, 2013

bucket list

I've been thinking a lot lately about things I'd love to complete, probably before I turn 50...so that gives me 20 years and a few months. I gave up a lot of myself when I got married and am slowly returning to "me".

  • do a half ironman. 
    • plans for this summer 2014 with my friends Jodi and Robin. yikes.
  • run a marathon
    • no current plans, but if/when...I want to do one that is in some really cool location
  • visit Europe
    • specifically England, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Italy, and Greece
  • go to Canada
    • Niagara Falls doesn't count. 
  • visit all 50 states
    • I've been to 24 so far, hoping to hit at least two new states this year
  • take a balloon ride
  • see the Pacific Ocean
  • go to India 
  • play soccer again recreationally

that's it for now. interesting how most of my list is focused on traveling. I'd love to see the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment