Thursday, June 28, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things...

Because I want to be positive today. My life has been completely hectic dealing with car shopping (yuck) and unemployment stuff (even more yuck), that I need something to be happy about.

Brownberry Healthful 10 grain bread: I tried this after reading The Skinny Rules. it fits the requirements. its delicious and it gives me some added protein which I always have a hard time getting in.



Dannon Oikos Greek Vanilla Yogurt: I bit the bullet and finally tried Greek yogurt. I loved it. My friends said I would...I should have believed them sooner.




Chocolate PB2. amazing stuff. I've added it to smoothies (1 cup skim milk, 2 scoops protein powder, 2 tbsp PB2, and 3 ice cubes = awesome!) I also add it to the aforementioned Greek yogurt. Chocolate PB yogurt? hells yeah!




Biscoff spread. I blame Jaime for this. Its all her fault. Its like eating a cookie in a jar. it is beyond awesome. I will admit that I *cough* eat it out of the jar *cough*.

Leinenkugel Summer Shandy. I tried this after my half marathon. Maybe it was that I was rewarding myself for the race, but who knows. I was never a beer fan, but I tried this and loved it.







1 comment:

  1. My husband (along with everyone else!) LOVES Summer Shandy. And you know me with the Cookie Butter--YUM!

    Thanks for the great list.

    ReplyDelete