Monday, May 14, 2012

running in the rain

well the LexRunLadies were kicking off their Summer Runners, where ladies (and some dudes) are starting Couch to 5k or some are looking to train for the Bluegrass 10,000 (me!). By the time we started our run, it had been raining for about 24 hours already. I had 3 miles planned so off I went by my lonesome, there were two others that weren't doing C25K, but they were speedier. I enjoy running in the rain. Though, before yesterday, I always had to deal with the rain dripping down my face. I finally invested in an awesome RunTheBluegrass visor and it worked wonderfully. On the way back, I met up with another runner who was running with me and busted my tail back.

Mile 1- 13:30
Mile 2- 13:08
Mile 3- 11:32 (see, she busted my butt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment